Check out other websites that will help excite and inspire your students!
- American Heart Association Elementary Lesson Plans/ Resources
Teach your students about the science of how a heart works and the affects of a healthy lifestyle.
- Bridge Ocean Education Teacher Resource Center
Find an ocean of marine education resources such as lesson plans and videos.
Search for digital resources as well as publications that support educators in both formal and information learning settings.
- Federal Resources for Educational Excellence (FREE): Science
Search for teaching and learning resources from federal agencies, separated into applied, earth, life, physical, space and other sciences.
- Intel Education STEM Resources
Follow a design process for creating successful projects that integrate science into activities that can be used in your classroom.
Take advantage of these K-5 STEM lessons and resources, offered in both English and Spanish.
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Explore hands-on lessons for students on topics related to the Ocean and Atmosphere.
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Classroom Resources
Access a collection of lessons and web resources that will help you create lesson plans or at-home activities.
- National Science Teachers Association
Access a collection of books, articles and online resources to help you expand the offerings in your classroom.
- Ology: American Museum of Natural History (AMNH)'s Science Website for Kids
Provides information and interactive resources on archaeology, astronomy, biodiversity and more in an exciting way to get kids excited about science.
- Science and Math Informal Learning Educators
Explore learning activities, tools and services designed specifically for school-aged kids.
- Science Netlinks
Provides lessons and resources for grades K-12 in all topics of science. Search elementary grade levels to find lessons to meet your needs.
- Smithsonian Education for Educators
Search over 2,000 resources and find those that are aligned to national, common core, or state standards.
- Smithsonian Science Education Center
Build awareness for science education among leaders and develop exemplary science instructional materials.
- Society for Science & the Public: Student and Teacher Program Index
With more than 300 programs listed, this site offers a comprehensive catalog of science, mathematics and engineering enrichment programs for pre-college students and teachers.
- STEM Education Resource Center - PBS Teachers
Offers the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds related to science through television and online content.
Choose from a variety of free science lesson plans organized by 20 different topic areas.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for Teachers
Find environmental and science based lesson plans, activities and ideas related to air, ecosystems, energy, recycling, water and more.