Check out other websites that will help excite and inspire your students!
- Bridge Ocean Education Teacher Resource Center
Find an ocean of marine education resources such as lesson plans and videos.
Search for digital resources as well as publications that support educators in both formal and information learning settings.
- Federal Resources for Educational Excellence (FREE): Science
Search for teaching and learning resources from federal agencies, separated into applied, earth, life, physical, space and other sciences.
- Intel Education STEM Resources
Follow a design process for creating successful projects that integrate science into activities that can be used in your classroom.
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Classroom Resources
Access a collection of lessons and web resources that will help you create lesson plans or at-home activities.
- National Science Teachers Association
Access a collection of books, articles and online resources to help you expand the offerings in your classroom.
- Ology: American Museum of Natural History (AMNH)'s Science Website for Kids
Provides information and interactive resources on archaeology, astronomy, biodiversity and more in an exciting way to get kids excited about science.
- Science and Math Informal Learning Educators
Explore learning activities, tools and services designed specifically for school-aged kids.
- Smithsonian Education for Educators
Search over 2,000 resources and find those that are aligned to national, common core, or state standards.
- Smithsonian Science Education Center
Build awareness for science education among leaders and develop exemplary science instructional materials.
- Society for Science & the Public: Student and Teacher Program Index
With more than 300 programs listed, this site offers a comprehensive catalog of science, mathematics and engineering enrichment programs for pre-college students and teachers.
- STEM Education Resource Center - PBS Teachers
Offers the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds related to science through television and online content.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for Teachers
Find environmental and science based lesson plans, activities and ideas related to air, ecosystems, energy, recycling, water and more.