Find 5-minute prep kits, related websites, and a teacher toolkit that will help you prepare for your Siemens Science Day hands-on activities.
Check out other websites that will help excite and inspire your students!
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for Teachers
Find environmental and science based lesson plans, activities and ideas related to air, ecosystems, energy, recycling, water and more.
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Classroom Resources
Access a collection of lessons and web resources that will help you create lesson plans or at-home activities.
- Federal Resources for Educational Excellence (FREE): Science
Search for teaching and learning resources from federal agencies, separated into applied, earth, life, physical, space and other sciences.
- Ology: American Museum of Natural History (AMNH)'s Science Website for Kids
Provides information and interactive resources on archaeology, astronomy, biodiversity and more in an exciting way to get kids excited about science.
- Bridge Ocean Education Teacher Resource Center
Find an ocean of marine education resources such as lesson plans and videos.
- Society for Science & the Public: Student and Teacher Program Index
With more than 300 programs listed, this site offers a comprehensive catalog of science, mathematics and engineering enrichment programs for pre-college students and teachers.